- Including e-guide in English, Chinese and Japanese
- Regular CHF 15
- Reduced Students with ID up to 25 Y, AHV, IV, groups from 10 persons, locals CHF 10
- Youngs up to 17 Y, Press, Receptionists Hotels and Tourism, ICOM/VMS, TiM-Guides, Supporter free
- Swiss Museum Pass / Swiss Travel Pass / Raiffeisen Card free
- Für alle Geburtstagskinder gibt es bei uns nicht nur unsere Entdecker-Spiele sondern auch eine kleine Überraschung
Thursday - Sunday, 11-17 h open
Summer season from 26 May 2022 to 23 October 2022
Winter season from 1 December 2022 to 10 April 2023
Museum open: Ascension Day 26 May 2022, Whit Sunday 5 June 2022, Museum night 8 July 2022, 16-22, National Day 1 August 2022, Easter Monday 10 April 2023
Museum closed: Christmas 24-25 December 2022, New Year's Eve/New Year's Day 31 December-1 January 2022.
How to get here
Museum Engiadinais, Via dal Bagn 39
CH-7500 St. Moritz
Bus No.1/9 from St. Moritz railway station
Bus No.1/6/9 from St. Moritz Dorf, Schulhausplatz
Nearest bus stops: St. Moritz, Caspar Badrutt or
St. Moritz Bad, Via Aruons
The museum does not have its own car park, so please use the public street parking spaces or a car park in the vicinity.
For those with difficulty walking:
Please use the intercom to contact reception, and then park the car elsewhere. Please also contact the museum team ahead of your visit, so we can provide you with further acessibility details.
For the visually or hearing impaired:
Additional facilities are available in the e-guide, which is included in the admission price.
According to the decisions of the Federal Council, all measures will be lifted for museums as of 17 February 2022.
Nevertheless, we ask you to act responsibly and to OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING HYGIENE AND PROTECTION MEASURES:
Wearing a mask is recommended
One party at a time at the ticket desk, please!
Use a contactless payment method if possible.
Follow hygiene guidelines and use the hand sanitizer provided.
Keep your distance from other visitors and staff.
Visit the exhibition rooms in the e-guide order.